Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Molina Family

I am staying with the Molina family for a couple of weeks until I can start teaching with my host family. They live in a really cute city called Villaviciosa just outside of Madrid. The parents are Rogelio Sr. and Maria Asun Molina and they have two kids, Rogelio and Natalia. The son is my age and speaks English and lives at home and Natalia is a couple of years older and lives in Orem.

The parents don’t speak English very well but they are the nicest people ever! Rogelio is a dentist in Móstoles and his wife is a surgeon. We can understand each other enough to communicate the basics but that’s about it. They also have a housekeeper named Susie. She is from Brazil and speaks English as well. I couldn’t have asked for a better family to live with, they are all very nice and I feel so at home already.I have my own bedroom and bathroom while I'm staying here and it is awesome! My room is so sweet, I love the slanted walls and the view. The house is amazing in general, I love everything about it. In Spain, all the houses are surrounded by tall fences so every house is totally enclosed. Its different but I like it. ¡Adoro mi casa en España!

4 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

Hey Brittney! I am so exciting for you and Brie! Spain looks incredible! The house your staying in looks gorgeous too! I love hearing all of your stories...especially about the Spain boy that is already in love with you :) Love You!

Bridgeyman said...

Wait, Natalia lives in Orem? Is that a the biggest coincidence ever, or did you know her?

Kristi Approved said...

Holy cow that is like a marriott hotel!!! This is so cool that you have a blog! Do you have internet every where you go? And are you teaching english yet? Sorry, lots of questions!

Brittney Maxwell said...

Bridge your are so funny. natalia lived with brienne like 10 years ago thats how we know her and thats how brie knows her family. but seriously little bro you better come out here you would love it! you can stay with the molina's it would be so fun. think about bro......