Thursday, March 12, 2009

Me encanta Mexico...

I am a very lucky girl and get to travel all over the world because of my wonderful mom, who works for Jet Blue. And since I'm awful at blogging, I decided I would just an overview of my trips and post lots of pictures... because those are way more interesting! I'll start with my first trip of the year, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! My mom and I got to go down there for a week with my wonderful next-door-neighbor Bre and her awesome mother-in-law Julie! We had such a blast just checking out Mexico and eating lots of good Mexican food...yumm!! Plus, I got to test out my Spanish skills... not too hott but thankfully I have Chase coming home soon to teach me. Thanks for inviting us Bre and Julie, we loved it!!!


Sipping Pina Coladas with the mom

Yup... I caught this one. Seriously though.

El arce de Cabo.... look at my hot mom! Ow Ow!!! ;)

1 comment:

PiccaDilly said...

You do have a hot MaMa!!!!!!!